My wonderful friend, Dorothy, nominated me for the Liebster Award, and I am so honored! Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog. Thank you so much Dorothy! Make sure to check out her blog! I can always turn to her posts to cheer me up! http://www.travelinginaworldofcreation.wordpress.com
2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you.
1.) Favorite song?
– Beautiful day by Jamie Grace
2.) Random piece of advice?
– Just be yourself! 🙂
3.) List some things that make you really happy.
– My relationship with God, family, friends, food (fried dumplings and slow cooked meat) , zebras, holidays, and no homework!
4.) What’s your favorite joke?
– Q. How do you throw an outer space party?
A. You planet! 😉
5.) European vacation or beach getaway?
– Hands down, European vacation!
6.) When you play tic-tac-toe, do you pick X or O?
– X marks the spot!
7.) How did you get your name?
– I wanted a blog name that was unique and catchy!
8.) If you were a bowling pin, would you be knocked down easily?
– No, because I would be in the very back hiding from the ball!
9.) If you were a clock, what time would you be?
– 6:30 = dinner!
10.) If you were a candy, what would you be?
– Snickers because I love to laugh!
3. You must nominate 10 of your favorite blogs with less than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination. Here they are! Make sure to check out and follow their blogs!
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
1.) What do you think it your best feature?
2.) What is your favorite restaurant and your favorite dessert place to go afterwards?
3.) When you smile, do you show your teeth?
4.) What is the funniest video that you have ever seen?
5.) If you could be in any movie, what movie and what character would you want to be?
6.) What would you do if you won the lottery?
7.) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
8.) What is one weird/random fact about you?
9.) Knock knock. Who’s there?
10.) What is one thing that you are looking forward to?
So that’s it! I look forward to reading all of your responses! Thank you so much again Dorothy for nominating me!